OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM
The People Behind Scenes
OUR AWARDED TEAM
Artmos Films was founded in 2016 by Vuyani Nondabula. Zamuxolol, Xolani and Thato joined in 2018 to round out a perfectly complementary set of talents and experience.
CEO / Production Manager
Vuyani Nondabula graduated from Durban University of Technology in 2016 with a National Diploma in Video Technology. Vuyani graduated top of his class in 2016, during which time he claimed multiple awards in both academic and practical production areas, namely:
- Certificate of achievement for studio programme 2015
- Certificate of achievement for PSA
- Certificate of achievement for music montage 2015, 2016
- Excellence for best music montage 2015
- Certificate of academic achievement 2015
- Certificate of achievement for drama 2016
- Certificate of achievement for best Editing 2016
- Certificate of achievement for initiative 2016
- Certificate of achievement for 1st Place in Practical Television 2 2016
Editor, Cameraman, and Marketing Manager
Zamuxolo Moutloali is skilled as a camera operator as well as an Editor, apart from Video he enjoys doing graphic design. While comfortable behind a camera as well as operating an edit suite, Zamuxolo prefers to be directing the action.
Career Hightlights :
- Camera operator and editor for Matatiele Mayoral Cup – 2018/19.
- Camera operator and editor for Maluti Ingwe TVET College Graduation 2019.
- Producer, Director and Editor of “Lenyalo : Shortstory” to be a featured film late this year 2019.
Studio Manager and Scriptwriter
Thato Nondabula’s tasks related to the efficient maintenance and running of the operations at the studio level and territory level. This position is responsible Managing the Studio Staff and the Studio withall the daily studio operations in accordance with Artmos Films, Inc. standards,processes, procedures and culture.
IT Support and Animation
Provide daily first level end-user support / incident management for hardware, software, and warehouse applications and ensure swift problem resolution. Acquire and maintain knowledge of all business functions across multiple departments.